We reach a lot of people
sleeping tablets uk fast delivery
benadryl as a sleep aid for children
best generic ambien brand In 2014, Find Your Feet completed a three year strategy and we are proud of all we have achieved – expanding our work in Nepal and Zimbabwe and reaching 55% more people than originally planned. Our aim over three years was to help lift 80,000 people out of poverty – in fact we were able to reach 124,121 people and their families.
We invest in activities that are sustainable
medicine to sleep less
medication to help sleep and depression
We are small and responsive
ambient meditation music
We are accountable to our beneficiaries and donors
ambient weather projection clock manual
- A baseline survey to collect accurate data on the current situation of the families we aim to help, by which to measure progress.
- A mid-term evaluation to assess the progress of the project against agreed objectives.
- A final evaluation to assess the overall impact of our work, the success of thr approach in meeting the needs of people, and the long term sustainability of the project activities.
ambien causes nausea
best pillow for side sleeper and neck pain In our Strategy 2015-2019 we aim to help lift 150,000 people and 750,000 of their family members out of poverty.
center for sleep medicine libertyville il
- Percentage of famlies that are food secure for 12 months
- Annual average household income
- Number of people able to access Government schemes and services
- Number of community organisations created or supported and functioning
list of sleeping meds
best meds for sleep and anxiety